“Never doubt that a small group of committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
Margaret Mead, anthropologist
OneLoveOneWorld is a non-profit, non religious, non political organisation, registered in Nepal and Germany that is dedicated to planning and implementing various social projects in Nepal.
Our goal is to stand by those children, young adults and families who are underprivileged and excluded from equal rights such as the access to education, health care and basic securities in life.
Our work focuses on education and pedagogic in order to strengthen people to become independent and alter their own future.
Running programs of the OneLoveOneWorld Association:
– The assisted living community for girls
– The assisted living community for boys
– Day Care Centre for toddlers
– School scholarship program
– Skill-training scholarship program
– Women group work with the focus on STI, HIV, Aids, contraception, hygiene, partnership