Communication Officer for Nepali-German NGO (50%)
OneLoveOneWorld is looking for an enthusiastic passionate person who is interested to work as a bridge between Nepal and Germany.
We are a small local organization, working in Nepal since 2009, committed to support people in need.
By providing scholarships we give opportunities to children, through a women empowerment programme we offer start capital and trainings, and the emergency relief fund enables us to act fast wherever people are in real need.
To keep our supporters well informed about our work in Nepal we are looking for support.
- Report translations from English to German
- Email correspondence with supporters
- Content creation for Website, Social Media channels and PR Materials
- Reviewing and updating of communication tools
To fulfill the tasks, we are looking for somebody meeting the following requirements:
- English and Nepali (verbal and written), and German (is an advantage)
- Advanced communication, writing, and creative thinking skills
- Experienced in content creation for social media and websites
- Works well independently and in teams
- Advantage: German, Layout, Design, Photography, Adobe skills
- Fixed salary incl. payment of Social Security Fund
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile working, office presence only if required
If this fits your profile and you are meeting all requirements, please send us your short CV (one A4 page), application letter and certificates in one pdf to email@example.com
with the subject line “Application Communication Officer” until 30.07.2022
Selection interviews will take place in the first two weeks of August.
The position starts 01.09.2022.
Women, people with disability, marginalized people are highly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, please write us an Email. Please find the vacancy for download here,
For more information visit our website: www.onelove-oneworld.org