Communication Officer for Nepali-German NGO (50%)
OneLoveOneWorld is looking for an enthusiastic passionate person who is interested to work as a bridge between Nepal and Germany.
We are a small local organization, working in Nepal since 2009, committed to support people in need.
By providing scholarships we give opportunities to children, through a women empowerment programme we offer start capital and trainings, and the emergency relief fund enables us to act fast wherever people are in real need.
In order to keep our supporters well informed about our work in Nepal and to ensure continuity of our programmes, we are looking for support.
- Report writing and translation from English to German
- Email communication with supporters in German
- Content creation for WordPress Website, Social Media channels and PR Materials
- Identifying funding opportunities and development of proposals
In order to fulfill the aforementioned tasks, we are looking for somebody meeting the following requirements:
- German, English and Nepali (verbal and written)
- Advanced communication and writing skills
- Knowledge on content creation for social media and website
- Experienced in proposal development
- Works well independently and in teams
- Advantage: Layout, Design, Photography, Adobe skills
- Fixed salary incl. payment of Social Security Fund
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile working, office presence only if required
If this fits your profile and you are meeting all requirements, please send us your short CV (one A4 page), application letter and certificates as one pdf to email@example.com
with the subject line “Application Communication Officer” until 30.06.2022
Selection interviews will take place in the first two weeks of July.
The position starts 01.08.2022.
Women, people with disability, marginalized people are highly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, please write us an Email.
Download the vacancy as pdf